Monday, September 14, 2015

New Additions and New Beginnings

This past week we have had a new addition to our home. My friend Victoria moved in with us. She and I are sharing a tiny room in the upper floor of our house. It has been hard sharing everything I have but I'm glad we could help her out. Our room is cluttered and close quarters for two teenage girls but we have had fun doing homework together and going to bed at nine thirty on the dot every day. She attends seminary on the phone with us--although we aren't sure the teacher is aware. 



We don't have much time to spend time doing recreational activities because this school year is high pressure and high work load. I feel like a homework machine, except for when I have a pleasure reading book, then I'm a reading machine. I can't help it. 

We finally made it through the first full week of school. I just can't wait for vacation. 


Love, Anna

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hooray for one week of school down! And welcome Victoria! :)