Sunday, August 16, 2015

Lizards, Bugs and Spain Oh My!

On today's blog post we will be talking about bugs, pets and going to Spain. So let's get started.

This week we actually had a lizard in the house. My mom called me to come catch it. I chased it and was able to trap it but I knocked its tail off. It kept wriggling for the next three or four minutes. We also found a snake curled up in a corner on the pool deck. I kept squirting it with a water gun even though my mom told me not to. I also found a big scorpion on a wall near our garden.

Saturday we left for Spain. It took 5 1/2 hours to drive to Barcelona. We left really early (4 a.m.) because we wanted to avoid traffic. I had to leave my hamsters with some friends so they would have someone to take care of them while I am gone.

In Spain we visited the Salvador Dali museum which actually quite bizarre...just incase you are planning to go there. But the best thing was going to this burger place, which was actually very efficient. The burgers were huge and delicious. I have to say it was the best burger I've ever had in my life.



That's all for this week. Talk to you again in four or five weeks.

Love you,

J

1 comment:

ginorrn said...

That's saying something if it was the BEST burger you have ever had. Love you bud.