Thursday, April 15, 2010

Hmmmm

This morning as I sat in the carpool drop-off lane I witnessed the most hilarious thing. I had dropped Anna off, and I sat waiting for her to return with the math assignments for the sick kids at home, when out of the corner of my eye I saw something surprising... Parked in front of me was a truck with a cover over its bed. The back was open, and inside, laying prostrate face down was a girl. She lay there for a minute with her arms spread wide, her red shirt blaring against the black of the bed. Then realizing she was at her destination, she slowly slithered out of the truck bed, grabbed her backpack, closed the tailgate, and went into school. So my question is, did she really come to school in the back of the truck?

3 comments:

BECKY said...

What the.... !!!

Brenda said...

Hehe. She probably did.

Anonymous said...

Happens all the time.