Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Turbo Jam

James has recently discovered the wonderful world of calories. Next to light sabers it is his favorite topic of conversation. He doesn't view calories as you and I do, namely a thing to be avoided whenever possible, but in as a healthy amazing source of energy. Because of this, he is constantly trying to get calories so he can have energy to play, do his homework, or in today's case....do the TURBO JAM workout! On the way home from school today James announced that he wanted macaroni and cheese for lunch so he would have time to do the "20-minute workout" before lunch. After we got home he went down stairs and changed into his "workout clothes". Then he turned the workout on in my room, shut the door, and told me I was banished until it was over. Of course, I had to sneek a peak, and let me tell you if I could have gotten some secret video of him doing aerobics it would have been priceless!!! He is such a cutie. I love the enthusiasm this kid has!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Love it! I wish I could see that video! Tiago and Ayzha like to work out with me too- Tiago does pretty good but Ayzha lacks finesse and makes me laugh... especially when she does squats. It sure gives a whole new meaning to workouts!

BECKY said...

Best thing I've heard all day! TURBO JAM! I want to do it with him next time we're together. :)