Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Momentous Occasions

Our first momentous occasion took place earlier this month when James was baptized. He was so excited, and so nervous. I was so proud of him. He sat still and paid such close attention through all the speakers. I could tell it was really important to him. It was a beautiful day. He is a wonderful boy. I love him so dang much!!!



Secondly, all the kids started school today. All four of them. (Yes, my baby's in kindergarten. sniff, sniff.) Aren't they a good looking bunch?

2 comments:

Marianne said...

WOW. Your baby's in Kindergarten?? That's a big day! You OK?

Now that all the kids are in school, you should do something totally fun, like oh...I don't know...go back to school?

(I crack myself up...)

Meredith said...

Ha ha. You are so funny.

However, I think I will be ready to go back when the time comes. It has been quite a relaxing week.