Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Ride That Potty Train Baby!


We have finally made it to the milestone every mother dreams about! That's right, after 10+ years of changing diapers I am finally retiring. Hallelujah! Ellen is a super potty trainer. In fact I would say this has probably been the easiest potty training I have ever done. Of course, that has everything to do with the fact that I am far more relaxed now, than when I trained Anna..Sophia...and James. Plus I have a new no stress, positive peer pressure method that is totally motivating to the unmotivated toddler and worry free to mom.

4 comments:

Angie said...

okay- so what is this method??? Email it to me- I'm struggling with T.

Holly said...

I'd like to learn your method, too!! It's really good to see you after all these years!! BTW Did you get my invite okay?

Marianne said...

Congratulations on your retirement! We should have a party or something!! :-)

BECKY said...

I'll be coming to you in future years for this wonderful method! And the recent pics are fab! Glad you all enjoyed the early balloon festival! And Anna should definitely consider meteorology!